Important messages for our patients
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact your GP surgery will be different at the moment, and this will probably continue for the foreseeable future.
• Face-to-face appointments are available to all our patients, but you will be asked to discuss your condition over the phone or online first so that we can assess what actions would be most appropriate for you.
• In addition to face-to-face consultations, we like many GP practices, are offering initial consultations online or over the phone. This can be a convenient and flexible way to receive healthcare, but if you would prefer to see a GP or healthcare professional in person then this will be arranged for you during your phone call.
Four ways to seek healthcare advice from a GP
• Call your surgery to discuss a face-to-face or virtual (telephone or video) appointment.
• Visit your GP surgery website and complete a confidential online form to receive a response before the end of the next working day.
• Call NHS 111 or go online to seek advice https://111.nhs.uk/
• Download the NHS App to order repeat prescriptions, book appointments and check your symptoms.
Please note that when you speak to a receptionist they will ask you to say a few words about why you need the appointment. You do NOT have to say why, but if you do it will help us to navigate you to the most appropriate care at the most appropriate time. Thank you.